Saturday 6 August 2022

Кромерские tutti quanti: ч. 6 (Pier and photographers; En)

When doing our yesterday evening walk by the sea, spotted a bunch of photographers with lots of professional (or semi-professional? couldn’t say for certain) equipment who clearly wanted to fetch the best pics of the sunset (because, as we all know, each and every sunset is different and not like any other one).
They adjusted the settings of their cameras, murmuring to the sea, when the Sun stuck in the Pier’s pillars: it looked beautiful and slightly surreal (not that I haven’t seen it before, though): everyone seemed agitated, and cameras started clicking. And then, that one guy, a surfer, began walking towards the Pier, and he was suffused with purple light.
…I [the Sun] give and bequeathe to my sons and daughters the stars, my mirror the ocean and my caravan of mountains. ©

No comments :

Post a Comment