Wednesday 13 April 2022

Lovecraftian Proceedings (No. 4): finally in Cambridge! (En)

And so it happened! Several copies of a volume of Lovecraftian Proceedings (No. 4) released by the best ever publisher Hippocampus Press are in Cambridge! For the first time in many weeks I’m feeling happy: thanks to my dear colleagues and friends, Derrick Hussey and Prof. Dennis Quinn, we did a good job, completing the book and selecting the most interesting and challenging papers presented at the Armitage Symposium! Yours truly’s contribution is also there, and it makes me incredibly humbled and overwhelmed with joy.
Armitage Symposium-2022, I see you! And let’s continue our work for the sake of academic Lovecraftiana!
UPD. I’ll upload my piece from LP to Academia dot edu a bit later.



No comments :

Post a Comment